The original Ambu Bag with the unique double wall concept
100% latex free
Available in two sizes, the Ambu Mark IV Adult and Mark IV Baby resuscitators are easier to hold, easier to use, completely autoclavable for reuse and even more effective at what Ambu bags have been especially designed to help you do for more than fifty years keep your patients breathing. Designed in accordance with the original double wall concept, the new 100% latex free Ambu bags are more robust. They provide users with exceptional visual and tactile lung condition feedback during manual resuscitation, making operations safer and more secure. Built-in pressure limitation prevents compression if there is any resistance in the patient’s airways.
- Double wall bag provides built-in pressure limitation for patient safety
- Unique single-shutter valve system for reliable functionality
- Entire Mark IV resuscitator, including the closed reservoir, can be autoclaved at 134 degrees. Closed reservoir also suitable for Mark IV Baby
- Pressure-limiting valve with override cap on Mark IV Baby for added infant protection
- Possibility to attach pressure manometer on Mark IV Baby